Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Your gaze in the picture

Hehe easy A. Rate it 5/5. I think its a really awesome and funny show!!! Hehe love it. She looks so funny cause she wears lingerie with jeans to school with an ' A ' on every lingerie. She's really a very very very independent girl... My idol :)

Call of Duty is a very very very fun game hehe. But if you stare at the screen too long you'll get a headache. Its super hard to play! I damn noob in it :(

Rate it 4.5/5. Haha I didn't want to watch it but watched it in the end :) Kinda nice! Hermoine is damn pretty omg!





Today was a awesome day! I really love today :)
Hehe I feel so pretty today after how many years......................................................................... Joking!!!!! Really joking. Parents dropped me at Seika's hehehe. Seika seika seika seika matsuoka matsuoka matsuoka matsuoka milkshake!!!! Lemon shaky!!!!!!!! Okay I have nothing to talked about. Got to go! Dance tmrw. :)


Xoxo,

No comments: