Saturday, November 7, 2009

You're all i need

Hihi. Im tooo lazy to even transfer the images from my handphone to memory card, then connect to laptop, and post. :/
Someone please help me do it ! I'll pay you cash. $$ :D 10cents per 10 pics, how bout that ?

Yesterdayz was a Friday.
Went to eat lunch @ macs with Seika and Kimmy.
After that, seika's mom joined in, as she was at parkway too.
Blahblah, then decided to go seika's house to cycle. :D
Although there were two bicycles, there were 3 person..
So kimmy became the 'goodgood' and kind person to run/jog while me and seika use the bicycle, :D
Thanks kim. :D Cycled from seika's house to.. laguna park, then lagoon view. Played @ the playground. Sucked alot. ):
I falled down, and even crowded with sand with ALOT OF ANTS. After seika told me, i realised. :/
Hot weather + tiring day. Finally cycled back to seika's house @ THE DANGEROUS ROAD. ARGHH, IM SUCH A NEWBIE IN BICYCLE CAUSE I DON'T USUALLY CYCLE. AND I'VE BEEN CROSSING THE ROAD ILLEGALLY WITH THE DAMN BICYCLE HARDLY. THANKS ALOT SEIKA, FOR MAKING ME AN EXPERT IN BICYCLE NOW.
Ayez, btw people. Im working at Inline culture now. Should i learn skating ? People make me sooo tempted to learn skate now. :/
Tell me yes/no to skate @ my tagboard, thanks ! ^^
I love you all for tagging me all the time. Btw, be a kind soul and Jennifer would love you a million if you click my nuffnang for me. HAHA.

No comments: