Thursday, November 5, 2009

Reliving memories of days past

5 nov.
Which is today, haha.
Went to play DDR. Sucked. ALOT.
Saw chermaine, john and unknown guy*. HAHA

Me @ the para para thing. LOL.




Other days.
Linhui and Jenice @ my house. :D

Me and jenice, she cropped and cut her face, LOL.




FYI, THE PICTURES BELOW RIGHT, IS NOT I VANDALISE THE FACES K. ITS TIMOS, KNOWN AS TIMOTHY.



(Y) AFIQ. <3>
4 nov.
Went Linhui's house with Jo, Jenice. :D

Lucky and star. :D
Seehow adorable they are. ^^

Me and puppies. (:


Indian boy with me. :D
His damn cute, his like " can you push me ppppleash ? can you pushhh me puhleaash ? "
Damn cute la.



Linhui and me. :D



Jenice @ the mrt cabin, whatever its called. My eng is bad. HAHA.
You see the second woman from the left ? Yeah she's sleeping. After few mins, she starts tilting on to jenice's side, and bang her shoulder, damn funny.

Giggles. *

No comments: