Saturday, May 9, 2009

The unglam me.
We three ! (:

Me and Danica.
The mighty lord of milk !


I love you milk.

Me and Danica !

Monik, me , Danica and Astrid.

Me , Danica.
Me and monik.


Danica, monik and me !

Monik and the penguin.

Me and monik !

The plates.

Monik going to cry cause i gave her a sushi w wasabi, teehee.

Table.
HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO SEXXYS !
Lol, about yesterdayyyyyyyy !
Alright, firstly,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YAOHUI ! FINALLY 12 !
Hearts for you as a friend. (:
Monik and I went to PP to eat lunch, she treat me to Sakae Sushi, teehee.
So kind hor my dear meimei.
Then went to meet my parents while they were eating, they ask me to walk around. So me and monik loiter around, suddenly saw Danica and Astrid, Danica ran to me and hug me, then she whisper to me say, mrs chew is here at swensen, then i was like, uh, okay ?
LOL, they all so scared.
So, i walked to mrs chew, she was w mdm sharifah, miss shah and loads.
She say, eh, what are you doing here ? I say, i waiting for my parents, they are here.
After that she say, rmb revise ah, heh.
Went to loiter around, then, suddenly camwhore at the wall there, SO FUN CAN !
I LOVE PURA MILK !

No comments: