Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! (:
Heh, got so many pic(s) cannn !
Just kidding la, LOL.
So fun can yesterday, went to play tennis while waiting for food.
It was mother's day and i cooked her a heartshape breakfast (:
And i made coffee, it WAS A DISASTER.
My maid ask me don't put sugar for my mum, i say nevermind la.
Then in the end, i accidentally added salt =.=
My mum was like, YUCK,
why so salty ?
Then i ask like, oh shit, sorry. LOL ?
Hahah.
Then afternoon went to it at leisure park, sushi (;
In the end, my mother paid the bill >___<
My father was like, happy mothers day mummy :D
My reaction was like, ITS MOTHERS DAY AND MUMMY IS PAYING THE BILL ??!
Dad giggled, heh.
So, at night, BBQed.
Bebe the bitch scared one of those cute children which are really cute playing at the playgroud.
Bitch went to bark at them, luckily the maid carried the cute children. (:
I made mummy a card which cost $6.
Got discount till $5.20 by the man, the stupid lady boss scolded him, lol. He so kind.
But still, CHEAT MY MONEY. I went to other stores got nicer one, only <
My father was like, happy mothers day mummy :D
My reaction was like, ITS MOTHERS DAY AND MUMMY IS PAYING THE BILL ??!
Dad giggled, heh.
So, at night, BBQed.
Bebe the bitch scared one of those cute children which are really cute playing at the playgroud.
Bitch went to bark at them, luckily the maid carried the cute children. (:
I made mummy a card which cost $6.
Got discount till $5.20 by the man, the stupid lady boss scolded him, lol. He so kind.
But still, CHEAT MY MONEY. I went to other stores got nicer one, only $1.80 .__.
Made lots of roses, then made a big vanguard shit, whatever its spelled, and pasted and decorated all those memoriable pictures :D !
Mummy was so happy, teehee.

TODAY !
went to study at library w monik and ervins.
this time, i studied more than i ever did in the library in the past, YAY ME ! (:
saw annabelle, yuling and sharmane.
they all so cold to me, except sharm.
sharm was cold to me cause he got a special friend. :d
Then ryan, bryan and darren ( not from naps ) came to join us,
that darren keep saying im like nikole so violent, i was like,
if im violent, what about the bitch who keep using the hard cover book to throw and hit your dick.
he said, yeah, she is violent.
the bitch is monik, monik attempt to throw the book again.
went home, and ate dinner !

No comments: