Thursday, May 7, 2009

TODAY !
Aidan's vid is the lowest, :D

Planting beans on Aidan's hand, (:

Haixin and me.


Cry in pain, lol.

Dacie throws bag on Aidan cause he stole my wallet !







A, J, D !





Me Dacie and 1/4 of Aidan.




Me, extra dacie, Haixin, haha.





Haixin and Aidan.





I look so unglam ! I was looking the the sch maids behind, hehe.





And again, Aidan looks like poopie.










THE H, D, J, A !




Doing the sexy face which i can't ! D:
I look like edward's funky friday face,LOL.









Me and Aidan's sexxayye ass !









Haixin! LOL.





He stole my wallet and this is what happens to him, (:





Aidan is one mad chicken who doesn't know his mama.





Me and Dacie.





Dacie and me.









Haixin, Dacie and Aidan.





Aidan died when me and Dacie hit him w our hips. ! :D





Retarded.





LOL, what a loser.






WEDNESDAY !






Don't know what brent doing. lol.





Aiyah, they act study only. Im serious, (:





What walter doing ??!






Jor and Grace w cake.





Walter putting more cake, hehe





Shihui and Grace.





Me and Grace !





Aww, so sad, Grace crying w tears of joy.





Up the escalator !





Me and monik, we look so unglam ! :O







Left first, Danica Monik and mine.






D, M and me.










Danica did it. :p




Barbeque sauce, ice, coke and curry and chilli sauce.






BBQ and curry sauce, french fries, half eaten burger, ice, coke, chilli sauce.





Everything w straw (:

TUESDAY !





Shihui, Grace, Jor. Jor look like ghost, lol.





Shihui looked down, grace and me.






Shihui and Grace.





Me and Shihui.





Me and Jor.





Me and Jor again !





Grace and Jor.






Grace and Jor.





Jor took this pic, so unglam.









SEEE ! The stuff all so messy.

No comments: