Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Let us try

It's been a year and more since I've last blogged, and somehow I miss it!

I feel absolutely free after finishing my O's, and also being able to do anything I want. It's things like this that always bother me and now the burden is finally off my chest. It's me and bb's 11 monthsary this month and on Jan 8th, we'll be together for a year. Time really flies, especially this year 2013.

Been working for 2 weeks at TM Ion and hmm it have been a pretty great experience for me because of a new working environment. It isn't as tiring as I thought it would be. Maybe because of the fact that I've worked longer hours and exhausting jobs before. To others retail might be tiring but to me it seems kinda fine. The pay is reasonable so I'm happy. The only thing bothering me is makeup. I hate makeup I don't want to get addicted at all.. I mean I don't want to rely on makeup to make myself feel good about my looks. I don't want to feel like I NEED makeup. I'm starting to feel this way and it's not good. Luckily, I have a fierce bf by my side who strictly do not allow me to apply makeup at all when I'm with him aw cute.

Glad that I have bb and my family around me. I don't need anybody else but them. To me, they are the most important in my life. I've learnt that I can't trust anybody other than them. I'd rather have one or two person I can trust, than a bunch of friends who I can barely rely on. I am always grateful for what I have, and I will never want to lose any of them.

Although there are arguments between us, we never fail to work things out over and over again. Even if we are quarreling over the same issue after all these months.

Thank you baby Izad for always making me feel like I'm the only girl in the World, and constantly pampering me with love and care that I certainly do not deserve from you. People often judge you, and also our relationship because we are different. It doesn't matter whether you are malay, or chinese. As long as you love me whole heartedly, and treat me well, does it matter? The only difference between us is our skin tone. People are just being stereotypes and I fucking hate that. But I won't let that get to me, and I hope it won't get to you too. I love you the same regardless what shape, size, or color you are. And don't worry about what others think. It will never affect my love towards you. Never ever let any outsiders bring us down. Never. They don't know us. 


Can't wait to see you love. 

xx

No comments: