Thursday, February 3, 2011

Please don't forget me

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. I HOPE YOU GUYS GET ALOT OF HONG BAOS!!!!


Today went to visit my only relative in Singapore, which is my mom's step sister at Kembagan. Met Dear Seika and Nicholas at bedok and went to Parkway. Then met Seika's friend Nicole, Junjie and Vishnu :) My plans for the week!

Today: Meet relative
Friday: Aunt Helen's House at Orchard
Saturday: Chen Lao Shi's House at Eunos
Sunday: Jenice's House at Bedok and Aunt Mary's house at Tanah Merah.

:)



Dance.



Dance is thrice a week now and its super tiring!
I'm in Dancework, SYF and CNY.
Now CNY performance is over, and left with SYF and Dancework.

Well looking forward to Dancework!!!! I think Mr Derek's Idea for our Dancework competition is really great. Mainly the competition is about Anti Drugs, so yes Jay and Xiao Qian is the main characters and Jay is the drug addict.
Mr Derek made me a bimbo waitress and I don't like the word bimbo. :(
No matter how many hours of sleep, I'm still restless. I'm gna go to my bed now.



xoxo

No comments: