Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Omg I swear I wna watch Burlesque again!!!! If someone could just treat me for a movie. :(

Today had P.E and 2R1 ran beep test. Last year for me was Level 6 Stage 4. This year I improved! I ran Level 7 Stage 5. Hahaha I'm so proud of myself.

Anyway, today we were suppose to have Science lesson from 2 to 3pm.
But then we changed every even week tuesday from 1.30pm to 2.30pm. But our assembly dragged till 1.40pm.
We went to Miss Gan's lesson and guess what. We had lesson from 1.45pm to 3.15pm. Aren't we poor things?!!?!?!

Btw, saw Miss Farhana today!!! Aww she said she did request to teach our class but suddenly become Miss Gan... I want Miss Farhana!!! She's such a sweet and perfect teacher.

Sharlene's birthday this friday. Looking forward to the day!!



xoxo

No comments: