Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No one to turn to




I was really bored. Haha, talking about my mid year exams, I find it quite okay, but Miss Lim says our class did very badly for english. Although my chinese is not that high, but I improved! I've got 42.5 / 70. I used to fail my paper this year. I hope I could quickly get back my other results so I can try to improve them by studying! Intended to ask Alefiyah go my house study :(

Anyway, I hope I won't drop to NA. I'm feeling kinda happy nowadays, don't know why, maybe cause of friends and others ^^
I love my friends, especially Pingswen, Jenice, Huibing, Linhui, Seika, Joanne, Karyl ♥ x100

Wesley tells me that my laptop slows his laptop down, my dad said it too. ==" It's kind off irritating to hear this kind of stuff, saying i'm slowing down their work. Urgh super super duper uber I.R.R.I.T.A.T.I.N.G plus gurantee chop!

Okay, i'll stop blogging now, (hope my pimple fairy wishes my pimples away), toodles :)

P.S. HA I GOT MY PHONE AND LAPTOP BACK, SCREW YOU LOSER. COME LAUGH AT ME MAN, COME LAUGH AT ME

No comments: