Monday, April 12, 2010

Whatever that made my life harder



I'm fucking piss off now. Today's blog post which i spent 20 mins on is gone. I copied it while i wanted to post the photos but suddenly its gone. Damn blogger man, damn blogger. What is the fucking draft for man!

I SHALL RESTART FOR THE SAKE OF MY BLOG. SUMMARY WRITING! PRACTICE~
BTW CLICK MY NUFFNANG I WILL LOVE YOU!


10th April, Ecp, skate to skatepark with Shawn Peiwen Keith Marcus Shyler and 3 small boys then cabbed with Keith to Bedok reservoir for Eling's bbq but was late, like 10pm plus. Then suppose to go E!Hub find Xianghwa and others but didn't, so cabbed home with Francis. Others went lan.
11th April, Went ecp, then met Seika for Pepper Lunch Express ( Yummyummy!! ) around 4.30pm for lunch. Took bus to Terrace to meet Xianghwa. Seika went home, and Xianghwa went court. I went back to ecp and skated at around 7pm with Jason Peiwen Huajie Paul Zack I think i posted about this before. Okay forget it.
Now....... TODAY
Got History test, zomg damn difficult! I didn't study much for history, but I memorized the keypoints, learnt from Shawn! :) KFC with Yvonne dear, and rushed back to school for Dance. Slacked alot in dance cause we got different groupings while teacher trying to chat! Jasmine so cute hehe so fun to chat with her and pinch her cheeks! Card reader with my daddy so no Eling's bday and Francis's unglam photos.

No comments: