Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In my mind

18 April 2010, Sunday


Kites @ Marina Barrage with Miaoching Shevonne Zoey.T Celene Zoey.C Melvin Yvonne.G ZhongJian XiangJing Xiangyi. Haha I didn't manage to fly kites, but I did have fun. We bought chips and drinks!! Especially Kinder Bueno (Yumz). Zoey.T drove me home at around 7pm. It was raining super heavily and traffic jam :( Was suppose to work but cancelled slot like one week ago ^^
Uh and I wna clarify stuff, Im quitting my job by the end of this month okay. That means, Im not gna work anymore. And that also means, I'm not gna have enough money. Sad case!!

Last but not least, me and Jona Low is friends!!! HAHAHA (Y) (Y) (L) (L) I don't know why I'm so happy but whatever!
Its late now, I think. Haha tmrw sure cannot wake up, bb :)

1 comment:

Yvonne Gilia said...

Hey Jennifer! I like the photos esp the one with the kites! Nice pix! We will upload the photos taken asap. =p

Gal, must learn how to save $ ok. Before buying something, must really think whether u really need it or is it a want. Earning $ is not easy. =)

Matthew 6:25-34
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Btw I like your blog. Nice posts and song!!!