Thursday, December 24, 2009

Warm glow





Took some pictures, hahaha, lame.
Today woke up like super early, just to prepare going to new school!
Im scared of new schools. O:
So reached school around 8.20am plus, and its already long queue.
Line up like damn long, then reach our turn, like after 1 min, then finish already.
While i am lining up with my parents, my mom went to go buy uniform first, then after attendance thing thing, we went to buy books.
Very very sad, my parents wants me to go higher chinese. So on the 29th, i hope the teacher don't appoint me for chinese.
Well, i don't even know what to bring on next tues to school, so how? I wasn't even paying attention to what the person was saying on the mic.
Bought the uniforms and stuff. ):
The uniform is too big for me, the skirt is so long, the p.e pants is like guys pants.
But I luv the P.E shirt, haha!
@ ALL NASS SEC 1 STUDENTS THIS YEAR,
WHAT TO BRING TO SCHOOL NEXT TUESDAY 29TH 2009?
PLEASE SMS ME OR ANYTHING, THANKS.
Omg, this is so retarded.

No comments: