Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I have no idea why the pictures are so small. (OO)"
Anyway, these pictures are taken yesterday !
Today was a VERY VERY TIRED day.
From 10.30 am to 3 pm, I've got Maths and Science lecture.
Went to mpcc, while waiting for Nikole and her friend Jen, my mom called and asked me to go PP. She said that the shoes there are in sale. Then waited damn long at bus stop, then went to look for her.
AND GUESS WHAT, I SHOP FOR SHOES CAN SHOP FOR ONE HOUR, END UP BUYING ONLY ONE PAIR WHICH SHE BOUGHT FOR ME BEFORE I CAME. GODDDDD. ~
First went novo, then she alr bought one pair for me. Then i saw the flip flop, i liked it, she said eh this one i thought is second price, then later she don't want buy. Then i say fine lets go esprit. Then went esprit, so much cheaper than just now the flip flops, then she say, BAD QUALITY EVERYWHERE CAN BUY. Then i say WALAO, then she ask to go back to novo. After going novo, she say no discount, then she say,lets go Royal Sporting House, got same brand. My bag was so heavy then she keep moving around. Then we went there, after that finally found one, which was cheap + nice quality, suddenly she say, NO SIZEEEEEEE. I can wear she say must buy one size bigger. Then in the end didn't buy.
Went to food court and eat, saw Kuiran and Jiancheng. They purporsely walk pass me alot of times, then make me laugh like fck.
GOD, im like so damn freaking tired.
I left my laptop now, just now i typed at like 6pm plus, now its like 10.30pm. LOL
I slap for 3 hours and i feel good babe. O:






No comments: