Saturday, July 25, 2009

OH MY FCKING GOD.
I LEFT MY DAMN PHONE WITH JENICE, SHITTTTT.
TMR GO YEEHERN PARTY NO handphone ! ):
FCK LA.
I hate copycats O:
LOL so immature, but i still hate them. (:
Especially that fcking slut.
Who grow up to sleep with guys for money ! Or maybe shes giving it for free ._.
slut slut slut slut. OH WAIT.
FCKING SLUT , YOU KNOW WHAT ?

And you know i saying to you la, you think what, i like you alot ah ? HUH ?
Common, your not even sexy. Idk why people says your sexy. To be truth, you haven't even grow boobs. You haven't even have puberty, LEARN TO BE SEXY ? FEI HUA SHAO SHUO LA.
BOOBLESS SLUT ! BITCH, CCB, AND, KNNB.
SLUT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN AS SLUT. (:


Fck off my life bitch. Try to ruin my life ? I ruin yours first.
Fcking humjikia, ccb.


Btw, if you wanna ask me who is that slut* , pm me on MSN, i tell you straight away.
Oh yeah and slut, watch out alright. (: 你得罪我多一次, 我出手了哦。(:
Im gonna hate you for life. And all seniors don't even like you. Everytime don't know people anyhow link, no wonder one of them spammed your blog. HAHAHA.
And stop thinking i will steal your fcking boyfriend away, FIRSTLY, HIS UGLY.
SECONDLY, I DONT LIKE CHINA PEOPLE.
我忍你很久了。 I alr got someone i love right, who would fcking steal your ugly boyfriend ?
SO UNGLAM.
Everytime change boyfriend, i can swear, now you love him right ? Is all puppy love.
Not even few months break alr. Stop thinking that your sexy that you have to open your legs so big when you walk, nobody wanna peep at your panties or look at your * V *.

TOODLES. (:

No comments: