Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Seika's house.










Seika's party.

Joy, Kimmy, Seika, Xintian.
Me and seika!
Me and joy, who doesn't have a real smile.
Me and kimmy !
Me and xintian !

The a.k.a , baby elephant.
At the MRT station.
Polaroid picture took by me, damn kel don't want move in. ==

Waiting for the cake !

Angel and me !

Full body shot. :D
FORGOT HIS NAME, me and seika !
At jumping jacks ! (:

The ice cream cake !


Seika and me !
I look unglam ! D:

MUAHAHA, im the one who put the cake and seika's face, teehee.

Group pic w/o kel ! :D

Eating strawberry. :D

My handphone got water at the camera spot ! D:


STUPID SEIKA PUT SO MUCH CAKE ON MY FACE, lol.
Plus she put the cake inside got orea, then drop down on my shirt.
I put cake and seika, kimmy and kel. Didn't manage to put at angel. ):
And look what happen to the cake. .
Like this. >



Kel looking somewhere, -.-

Jacqlyn and me ! I don't know how to spell her name. ):
At funland, red, QY and sherly was there too !

Angel take picture really like, OH MY GOD man.

No comments: