Monday, June 15, 2009

HELLO PEOPLE !
Sorry for boring you guys. D:
I will post pictures another day okay, pictures damn alot, i lazy post. Hehe.
Anyway, uhm, i shall post now.

WEDNESDAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE ! ILY MAN.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUNTIE LOUSIA TOO ! Bitch. :D
Alefiyah dar and Cindy girlf' came to my house to swim and slack. :D

THURSDAY.
uhm, can't rmb. LOL.

FRIDAY.
Seika's bday party.
Hahhaa, fun. Wanted to watch drag me to hell. ==
I WANNA WATCH DRAG ME TO HELLL.
I WANNA WATCH HANNAH MONTANA.
I WANNA WATCH NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM AGAIN.
I WANNA WATCH MONSTERS VS ALIEN.
Mummy please grant me these wishes. D:

SATURDAY.
Can't rmb, hehe.

SUNDAY.
Went seika's house, her real birthday.
Quarrelled w/ darren at the afternoon, at night okay le. Hehehe, darren so annoying, keeep playing w/ asiaangel. +.+
ASIAFREAK LA. hehhe, although his just playing.

MONDAY.
Played maple till siao, did two assessment paper. :D

No comments: