Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HEY people.
LOL, i got grounded D:
I don't even think i can go Ervins party this friday !
Linhui is like begging me to BEG my parents, she even wanna beg them too.
Its like, i finally found a person, ZHENQI sweetie ! The father to fetch me home after Ervins party at downtowneast, then now my parents say i cannot go.
I can't tell you the reason why i was grounded. LOL. And my parents wants to see Mrs cheng and ask her for more details on how i do in schoool. RAWRRRRRRRR man. Now everyday day i go back home, if my parents are at home, i need to return them my handphone == , when i go sch every morning, i need to go to their room and take it.
Now, i only can use computer only 8 - 9 pm ! I last time can use anytime i want CANNNN !
Freakin' pissed, I HATE MOLIN TUITION, FCK THAT PLACE. Even CINDY AND SHARMANE THINK THAT TUITION PLACE SUCK ! CINDY WENT THAT SCHOOL FOR 7 YEARS CAN, SHE GET SO HIGH RESULTS IS THANKS TO THE TEACHER IN SCHOOL, NOT FCKIN' MOLIN ! ARGH, freakin' piss with that stupid tuition. I WANNA QUIT !

No comments: