Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello !
Sorry for not tagging your blog ALEFIYAH , forgot right. lol .
Replying tags now . Stupid ANDREW , really toopid right , say me.
Anyway , today got nothing to post about , tmr parents coming home !
Sadddd.. no more quality time wit myself and tv . Im going to library tmr , YES.
Haha , i didn't know tmr we will be going to school , haha .
Now Iris is at my house , she wanna use my lappie ,
got to go , BYEEEEEEEE ~
tmr going to post again , if can .
Happy early CHILDREN'S day !
Shyt , forgot to reply tags , bleh .

andrew: lol . u den toopid .
reply ; you then lah , bodoh !!! toopid flirter .

chung liu: nice blog LOL
reply ; lol , ty !

sherlyn!: Hello jen!TAGTAGTAG!ilovejennifer
reply ; LOL! BITCH , ily too man !

sherlyn!: ______is a playboy super flirt -.-
reply ; haha , i knowwww, you know yourself ______ !

izen: hello!i loveeeyou!jennifer!ily!

reply ; ELO ! iloveeeeeeeyou toooo !

SEIKA :D: YOHYOH ! ILOVEJENNIFERJIE

reply ; YOYOYOYO! ILOVESEIKAMEItoooooo! haha , i pass you 6 string guitar ;D

aLeFiYaH: dhunn ferqett tuhh reply my 100000000000000 taqqs yeahh ?! love youu bytch !
reply ; eh eh eh , sorry lah . ILOVEYOUTOOBYATCH.

aLeFiYaH: still haven ' t taqqed me !! HELLOH ! DO I HAVE TUHH PLEAD ! hahas . jk lurhh ! BETTER TAGG ME SOON OR ELSE ...
reply ; i know lah , myfriend playing my lappie, then i wait her finish , i forgot to reply tags, then i edit post , havent finish post mah , stupid . GOING now lah !









No comments: