Thursday, April 29, 2010

Somewhere

Today, i went somewhere with person 1, 2, and 3. Home sweet home @ 6pm. I really, don't want to quit Inline Culture. Why do people have to be so mean to ask me to quit. Its like I have very deep feelings with Inline Culture people and I have to quit.. I feel so pissed off. Its like, I can't even have my OWN PRIVACY for writing how I feel in my OWN BLOG.

Why is Secondary school like that.
Its like, im so mad about it I can just stop studying and have the urge to go lan everyday.
Its not that I don't want to study, is just that, I can't concentrate to study. My mom say until like I don't wna fucking study. I WANT TO STUDY, I WANT TO GET GOOD RESULTS. Have a high feeling I'm gna fuck my mye(s) up, how wonderful Jennifer Wong Ai Ling
And I really want Alefiyah to be right beside me, cheering me up. I want her to even be my sister. Like, why is feelings so hard to express. Only Alefiyah and sometimes Monik understands how I feel.

No comments: