Saturday, January 2, 2010

I had never known love

Out with Seika for Avatar.
Oh gawt, that show rocks. I keep telling Francis that it sucks cause i watched the advertisement and find it boring, but seriously, watch it.
YOU DON'T WATCH I KILL YOU AH.
I rate it 5/5 stars dude.
So me and her went to meet INSIDE THE MRT TRAIN CABIN, LOL. SEIKA GOT BRAINS, SEIKA GOT BRAINS.
I took mrt from tanah merah and she took mrt from bedok, and we met inside the train. HAHAHAHAHA. Okay retarded.
So dropped at bugis, went to iLuma, freeze diez me.
Ate yougurt plus Oreo and Mango toppings at Berrylite, :D
Stupid DDR machine at the arcade is weird, had difficulties playing, hoho.
AND THEN, we watched Avatar, the best movie of the year.
Really very very nice, trust me. You don't trust me i don't friend you hor. ):
Hsh @ 9.45pm.
Bye guys, lazy !

Work and Countdown.
So yes. I was extremely tired after work. And when i say extremely, i mean very.
I worked from 3pm to 9pm, although its Thursday, there is like many people renting skates (?)
During 4.30pm plus plus, i already felt tired, i wonder how i going to cope till 9pm, lol.
Luckily luckily Peiwen asked me whether i want any food from JK Don, hahaha!!
After work, its like, there is stil one family with many childrens and cousin, haven't return roller blades.
Its like, work ends at 9pm, they haven't return UNTIL UNTIL UNTIL 9.25pm.
Tired diez me. Somemore go blame Zac say that Zac let them skate till 9.30pm. Dumb family.
After that i went to look for Eling outside burger king, chat awhile, then i headed to Parkway Macs, to meet Joanna first. Miss faith sim and her brother and husband will come on later!!
So we went to the FCBC countdown, was really nice. Especially the talk from Calvin So*. ( If thats the correct spelling.)
G*d d*mn his singing is NICE.
Its like, there is a hall opposite NTUC, and i didn't know. Like somehow hidden hall for FCBC, hidden place.
Hsh @ 1.30am, thanks to Uncle Leslie who sent me home.
I shall bring Wanwen there next time. :D
Post pictures tomorrow!!

P/s, WEN, I GOT A FCBC GOODIE BAG FOR YOU, INSIDE CONTAIN IMPT BOOK. :D

Out with Tia, Leon and Seika.
Blahblahblah, met them @ bedok inter, saw Desmund againz, then took bus to ecp, played DDR while tia watched and leon played car.
Omg i win him, hahahahaa. Cause he gave in to me, LOL.
Went Bugis, then iLuma, btwbtw the Bugis street honey glazed chicken chop rocks myself man!! You guys should try it, even though i do'nt know how to tell you where is it.
Hahahaha. Here are the pictures! Credits to Tia for cam, cause i didn't bring.















No comments: