Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I was so naive

Naive.



LOW WAN WEN.
My closest friend since first day of school, primary one.
I even remembered how we met.


LWW: HELLO!!!!
Jenn: Hello.....
LWW: WHATS YOUR NAME ?!
Jenn: Jennifer.. Whats yours ?
LWW: WANWEN, LETS BE FRIENDS :D
Jenn : Okay....
Then talk alot till wang lao shi scold us in front of parents, LOL. Carey was there.
Omfg, i miss old times man. Now we are like separating. I won't forget you my darling. ^^
<3 I LUBZXC YOU BABE.



SEIKA MATSUOKA.
(Y), my friend who was always with me, giving me advice. I appreciated that. Although we always fight and quarrel, but we patch in one min. WOOTS WOOT. Nothing could stop us man. YAY YAY. HAHAHA.
I love you my strawberrrychocolatecookiesandcreamvanilladurianwatermelonshitpee milkshake. <3!


JENICE TAN TIAN AI.
HAHA, my best friends for 4 years. Always there for me, but sometimes, you may not know how to help me, but, you tried. Lubs. Yay that we have many things in common. (:
I hope we would go to same school, and not get separated yeah. ILUBYOU.
And WHERE IS MY 12 DOLLARS. OMFG.


DANICA DAGWAN.
MY MOST LOVABLE BITCH PARTNER. I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU TO THE CORE. I HOPE YOU COME BACK TO SG.


WEELINHUI.
I want lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, best friends for 2 years !!
The person who always lends me money, but end up, i didn't return. Still didn't blame me. ^^
BUT. I returned, HAHAHAHA YAY. LOL.
Although sometimes i bitch you, you bitch me, me bitch monik, monik bitch jenice, jenice bitch joanne, joanne bitch you, you bitch me, i bitch jenice, it still goes on. :D
Just meet up soon, LETS WATCH NEW MOON, OMFG.
I LUVE YOUU.


JOANNNE CHEN SHU LING.
Last words, I WILL MISS YOU AND LUB YOU.


MONIKYONGHUISHAN.
WOW WOW WOW, SO MANY THINGS TO SAY, MUAHAHAH
I LUB YOU, AND we always quarrell like fuck, just remember, i will love you baby. LETS WATCH MOVIE AT MY HOUSE, YAY.


ELINGKOKOKOKOKOKOKKKKZERLING.
MY KOK DARLING. HAHAHAHA DICK
LONGEST PERIOD STAYING OVER MY HOUSE FOR 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS.
WOW. ITS DAMN FUCKING FUN. I LOVE YOU


ALEFIYAH JOEB.
YAY, THE FIRST PERSON WHO IS ALWAYS COUNCELLING AND BEING MY LISTENING EARS. I JUST LOVE YOU TO THE CORE. DONT GO TEMASEK, GO NASS. MUAHAHAHA. LOVES BABE.


SARAHLING.
MY FAV TWINNEH. ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHATEVER I DO. TC BABY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. DONT CRY ANYMORE, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO CRY MORE. ): PLEASE DONT CRY ON THURS ALRIGHT. ): Later my eyes swollen like hell again, i don't want my mom to see me crying. OH GAWT. ILUBYOU.


Lastly....
******
Its been one year since we met yeah.
But, i can't even believe I falled for you. I trusted your words, and believed you loved me. But i was effing wrong. I hope I learnt my lesson after all these. You just suck to the core.
I want to hate you, but end up, i hate myself for not hating you.
Worst is, you don't know whats the reason after all this. Don't even have the guts to ask me. Thursday is the last day. Good luck with whatever you do.

No comments: