Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh yeah..
don't sms me after 10pm. my mother decided to confiscate my phone and laptop everynight at 1opm.
i hate my mother.
when i grow up im gonna have many piercings and im gonna go smoking.

I will make her suffer the way she made me suffer my friendship life. And im not fcking jk.
I hate her.
And i would never love her. UNLESS SHE BUY 10 DRESS FOR ME I LOVE HER AWHILE.
But still, i won't truly love her.
AND WALAO EH, i keep begging god to make her go holiday for 2 months and come back after PSLE but that doesn't happen. OH GODDDDDDD WHYYYYYYYYYY MUST GIVE ME THIS KIND OF MOTHERRRRR ?!!!?!

Why that time my mother and father never divorced ? I want my parents to be divorced.
If i have the right to choose, i will choose to follow my dad's side. I want to have another mother.
I bet she will treat me better than my current want. And i will get more freedom i guess, cause im going on my dad's side. IF THEY FCKING DIVORCE.

So yeah, i hate my mum.

AND PEOPLE, DONT COME TELL ME SAY, aiyah dont hate your mother, she's still your mother.

2 words for you. FUCK YOU.
I SAY I HATE HER. MEANS I HATE HER. SO DON'T DO THAT PLEASE.

No comments: