Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I don't know what the hell are they doing.
But scott spit flam out at the pond is way damn far. Like 1m plus plus ?

Me and huiyu !

Last night made chocolate chip muffin, seems like everyone likes it ? I guess..
Danica says she likes it at the bus. So i was like really meh ? I feel like vomitting after eating, like no offence.
Then went to school, let linhui see she say want eat i say NO. Cause in class @ miss tan lesson when i copying hmk. HAHAH.
Pass to jenice, she open the box and smell, say so nice want eat at break time. I was like, i swear you won't like.
In the end walk down the stairs, reach to our table at recess, left 4. LOL.
I WANT TO LEAVE FOR SPECIAL PERSON. (:
Those bitches eat damn alot can.
But still, i didn't like it. O:
LOL. Today got extra miss tan boring old class. -.-
I swear its boring, i wanted to slack outside the lockers to sleep but then my chinese teacher there scolding pupils. Plus no one even dare to slack outside except Scott and Adam. LOL.
EVERYONE SCARED MISS TAN LA.
After school like 4.30pm, walked to Ice Cream Chef w/ monik, scott, adam and huiyu.
Saw alot of brown chocolate hooligans. Talk about them make me pissed. ==
Seriously, they look like shit.
COMMON, THEY SHOULD LOOK AT THE MIRROR CAN.
THEY ARE ALR BROWN AND WANNA BE SHIT ? THATS EVEN WORST. BLACK CHOCOLATE.
EEYER. DISGUSTING.
NOT BEING RACIST OK. They give me and monik fckin' attituide. So what if we speak vulgarities to adam and scott. Dont need stare stare right, kukujiao. So tall and ugly. ==
I HATE THE ICE CREAM THERE, I ORDER TWO SCOOPS CANNOT FINISH.

No comments: