Friday, June 5, 2009

Huiyu and Vanessa ! :P
Yaohui's at the back.

Danica scottt and brendan.


Same ~
aiyah, they take pic got prob so i keeep taking, LOL.

Random pic ! :O



ALRIGHT ! Im not gonna post alot. About last week, blahblah, i don't know. I guess im not posting ba. You know, laziness.
WEDNESDAY ! ;
After sch, went to PP awhile to accompany friends! (:
Then faster went home and play private server w/ Darren. ==
Hahhahaha.
THURSDAY ! ;
Suppose to go out to lao ren yuan w/ mummy but im lazy, so i went w/ her awhile and came home, did assessment which i did not finish, and im doing it now.
Sad seika, DON'T BE DEPRESS SEIKA ! I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU ! LIKE WHAT HE* SAID, Ending your life isn't the solution to your problems.
So, cheeer up dear. (:
Stupid private server ytd spoil, my level 102 no moreee. D:
So now must start again, stupid renguo, play w/ me then he use hack, now bann. ==
what a loser.

THANKS SHERLYN FOR CHEERING ME UP ! :O
I LOVE YOU SHERLYNNNNN LAOPORHHHHHHHH!
I know what to do. (:

No comments: